At MRF Motor Bodies we understand that every business is different and each of our clients need a tailor made experience. That's why we offer the flexibility to custom design and build truck service bodies based on your needs.
Our Custom Service Body Work Includes:
Steel Service Bodies in any shape or size
Aluminium Service Bodies in any shape or size
Custom storage boxes
Service lube trucks with oil tanks, pumps & reels
12v Electrical equipment
WHAT CAN BE INCLUDED
No matter what configuration of toolboxes, storage systems, accessories and empty space you desire, MRF Motor Bodies can tailor design and manufacture a solution that’s practical and built to last.
We can include:
- Aluminium orsteel trays
- Aluminium or steel toolboxes
- Automotive paint finishing on steel surfaces
- Wide range of service body sizes. (Anything from 2 toolboxes on the back of a ute, up to 50 toolboxes on giant 4×4 truck.)
You may also wish to include a selection of optional extra into your design based on how the vehicle will be used.
- Ladder racks/ladder storage
- Pull out steps
- Built in stairwell
- Rear pull out trays
- Work lights
- Auxiliary batteries (to power to aux items – inverters and battery chargers for tools, work lights, toolbox lights)
- Oil tanks and hydraulic pumps
Typically, service bodies take 4 to 8 weeks to build. We encourage our clients to visit us on-site at our Narangba headquarters. Your input in the design process is highly valued and helps ensure your 100% happy with the finished product.